Alpine Children’s Academy is one of the largest schools in East County. That’s over 6,000 square footage of educational enrichment environment!
You might be asking yourself, why choose our school? What makes Alpine Children’s Academy number one?
Here are some features our center provides its children:
- Follow creative curriculum based upon state standards.
- Great parent-teacher relationships.
- NEW tech center.
- Secured entrance.
- Cold PureFlo water in each classroom and outside.
- Competitive rates.
- Clean, organized and sanitized classroom materials daily.
- Hot breakfast, A.M. snack, lunch, and P.M. snack.
- Flexible schedules 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- See information pertaining to our staff.
Alpine Children’s Academy provides education that is communicated through principles and methods consistent with its philosophy and mission. Our program offers a warm, loving atmosphere with caring teachers dedicated to foster the whole child. We strive to provide every student with a strong foundation in order for each child to grow academically, physically and socially.
To provide an environment which fosters the mental, emotional, social and physical development of infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-aged children by means of effective nurturing and teaching techniques.
We encourage all parents to visit the center at any time. We know strong parent involvement is essential to children’s growth and development.
Children are served a nutritionally well-balanced breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Meals are served family style to enhance the development and maintenance of social skills. A weekly menu is posted in each classroom.
We encourage discipline in a positive manner. Our method focuses on redirecting the child. Our disciplinary objectives are the enhancements of the child’s self-esteem, the development of self-control, self-direction and teamwork.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for children.
- Effectively equip students with tools for effective communication, problem-solving, conflict resolution and coping skills for daily living.
- Provide opportunity for students to express their feelings, emotions and needs in an aesthetically creative manner.
- Enhance the development of coordination and motor skills.
- Provide for their attachment of academic competencies that commensurate with the California State requirements and development stages of students.
- To establish and maintain effective communication with parents and guardians.
- To foster the spirit of cooperation, teamwork and professionalism among staff members.